Submit an abstract to the 2023 ASFA Conference
In 2020 we had assembled a full and diverse program, but unfortunately we have had to postpone our conference to 2023 due to COVID-19. We are now open to receiving abstracts for the 2023 conference.
As with the 2019 Conference, ASFA would like to invite you to think outside the square. In 2019 we had:
- a visit to a Marae, and a workshop on Maori culture
- a visit to a barber shop with a workshop/activity on interviewing
- a visit to the Botanical Gardens, and a walking SF-sensory experience
- 2 evening presentations open to the general public
- small group workshops
- large group presentations
- student presentations including role-plays
In 2023 we will NOT be accepting abstracts for straight presentations. We will only accept abstracts for workshops and interactive activities.
So, it's up to you. Please help us to create a diverse and exciting program, and don't be afraid to "think outside the square"!
Please email your abstract or any thoughts, ideas, or questions to Adrian Holmes